LISHUI, China, March 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Tantech Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ:TANH), a pioneer in China's high tech carbonized bamboo industry and specialized manufacturer of bamboo charcoal based products with a number of applications from industrial energy to agricultural and household consumer items, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 3,200,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $4.00 per share for a total of $12,800,000 before offering expenses. Tantech Holdings Ltd. and a selling shareholder will receive proceeds from the sale of 1,600,000 shares each. The shares are expected to begin trading on NASDAQ on March 24, 2015 under the symbol "TANH".
ViewTrade Securities, Inc., a global provider of full service securities brokerage, investment banking, corporate/advisory and trading platform services, acted as sole book-running manager for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and was declared effective on March 18, 2015. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained, when available, from ViewTrade Securities, via email: IB@Viewtrade.com or standard mail at ViewTrade Securities, 7280 W Palmetto Park Rd, #310, Boca Raton, FL 33433, Attn: Prospectus Department.
About Tantech Holdings Ltd.
Based in Lishui, China, Tantech Holdings Ltd. has an extensive product portfolio in excess of 100 different products, separated into three separate categories:
1. Charcoal Doctor branded products for daily use including both solid state and liquid state products.
2. Barbeque charcoal products
3. Industrial fuel compounds for electric double layer capacitors (EDLC) devices which feature more energy (energy density) than a traditional capacitor and more power(power density) than current "standard" batteries allowing for applications in:
- Electric/Hybrid electric vehicle power supply
- Immediate high power supply; high power energy storage, electric pulse power supply
- Renewable (solar/wind) energy storage buffer systems
- Uninterruptable power supply (UPS) systems mainly for vital-use and military systems
Investor Relations Contact:
David L Richmond
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tantech-holdings-ltd-announces-pricing-of-initial-public-offering-300055090.html
SOURCE Tantech Holdings Ltd.